Fans are pleading for Park Bo Gum and Go Youn Jung to star in a drama together after an older music video featuring the actors resurfaces.
Currently, Park Bo Gum and Go Youn Jung are two of the hottest actors in Korea. Park Bo Gum has been one of Korea’s leading actors for years, while Go Youn Jung has seen a meteoric rise after successfully wrapping up Alchemy Of Souls: Light And Shadow.
But many fans may not know that the two once starred in a music video together.
Park Bo Gum and Go Youn Jung were both actors in veteran ballad singer Lee Seung Chul’s 2020 music video for “I Will Give You All.” At the time, Lee Seung Chul had stated that “Although we didn’t have a relationship, Park Bo Gum had reached out stating he liked the song and would like to be in the music video.”
In the music video, the actors play lovers while having incredible chemistry together. The actor’s visuals together make it obvious that they would make an incredible on-screen couple for a drama.
Netizens reacted to the video by pleading for the actors to film a drama together.
- “Can the two of you please film a drama together?”
- “I still come back for this… The song is so good… I love you a lot Youn Jung and Bo Gum.”
- “Park Bo Gum’s longing and lonely moments (in the music video) make my heart flutter and sad at the same time, ㅠㅠ.”
- “Youn Jung is so pretty, ㅠㅠ. I watch this video every day to see Youn Jung.”
- “The song is so good, ㅠㅠ. Park Bo Gum too.”
What are your thoughts? Would you like to see the two in a K-Drama?